So, it's 2013 - aren't we supposed to be riding in hover crafts by now? Geez technology - keep up, will ya!
Now that I have that off my chest I think I'm back to blogging for 2013. In 2012 my project was a picture per day on Facebook (366). It was a picture that represented our day. It did start to get a bit repetitive after the first month but I finished my project and now I need a new one. While I liked the picture a day, I much prefer being able to tell a story to go along with it; so, I'm back here.
My Mission:
I've decided to blog at least once per week. I still feel like it's a great place to leave our family legacy. I do need to spruce it up a bit though. I don't have many followers....hellooooooo out there? Hellooooo out there?
echo, echo, echo.....
I can and I WILL do this and as I spruce up our family blog I will start to invite family and friends to check us out. So, if you are stopping by to read this - leave us a note. We'd love to know you were here!!
I hope 2013 is an amazing year for us and for YOU! And when you get the chance to sit it out, or dance...I Hope you Dance!
-Danielle
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder, Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens, Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Parks. One Day.
With only a few days left on our Disney Spring Break 2018 we headed over to Epcot. We jumped on Test Track (may the best car win!) and then ...
-
Do you Facebook?! It started so innocently in October 2007. Angela, my dear little sister was visiting and the conversation was very similar...
-
Time flies when you're having fun! First of all I cannot believe that my little boy is knocking on the door of turning three. In some re...
-
It's so hard to believe that it's been 3 years since little boy blue was born. He's been such a joy that it hardly feels fair th...

No comments:
Post a Comment