We've had a fun and very eventful summer - this would be the reason for only one post to the blog currently. We moved into our new house on July 25 so we're almost 2 months into the new place and loving it! Teagan has met some wonderful friends and she's having a great time getting to know them. Teagan is also enjoying the new yard with the swingset and bugs. You heard right, I said BUGS! This child has no fear (with the exception of spiders) and she's been collecting bugs/critters that hop, fly or chirp and housing them in her bug catcher. I'm not sure where she gets her passion of bugs, it certainly is not from me!
I've added a few pictures of her prized critters to this blog. We're still having some great weather despite it being the end of September so we're on our way out to enjoy the last few weeks of sunshine.
We're starting to get ready for fall with mums and pumpkins so we'll see you in the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment